If you are like most people your travel probably is only as enjoyable as the comfort and style of your luggage. If you can carry your precious and valuable items around safely and comfortably, it’s a huge blessing, indeed.
Here are some cutting-edge hardside luggage models from Samsonite that you should consider purchasing, when you are planning for a vacation:
Samsonite Stryde Hardside Glider with Double Spinner Wheels
If you are looking for effortless rolling luggage that gives you flexible maneuverability as well, the Samsonite Stryde Hardside Glider is the right choice for you. The features of this luggage are designed to be extremely compatible with the physiology of the traveler, which is a great innovation, indeed.
- Comes with 360 degree Spinner Wheels seated well inside cartridges made of heavy duty steel, thereby providing excellent mobility.
- Powered with 8 handle stops to be adjusted according to the height of the traveler; handle comes with wide contours to provide many contact points.
- Safety of your belongings is guaranteed, because this comes with a TSA-compatible lock.
- Comes in two attractive colors (blue slate & charcoal) and three size ranges (carry-on glider, medium journey glider and long journey glider).
- Made from heavy-duty polycarbonate, which makes the product highly durable.
- The neat folds of the clothes won’t be disturbed, thanks to the double cross straps.
- TSA-compatible locks that don’t require keys ensure that your belongings are safe, regardless of where you are.
- Wide handles and StrydeAlign Technology make the movement of the product highly effortless.
- Design to suit the different heights of the traveler is highly commendable.
- Quite affordably priced.
- Though the suitcases are ultra-light, some users noted zipper lock issues in these.
- In spite of being designed on a low-centre gravity system, the plastic around the wheels broke in few cases.
Every product has its own pros and cons. What you have to look at a suitcase when buying it is its durability, value for money and built quality. The Samsonite Stryde Hardside Glider with Double Spinner Wheels scores quite highly on all these aspects. Only few users noted issues with these models; therefore, we believe that you can ignore them and put your money in this suitcase, with confidence.
Samsonite Black Label Lite Cube Dlx 31 Inch Hardside Spinner (Midnight Blue)
Are you looking for a piece of luggage that not only looks royal but also delivers top-class performance? The Samsonite Black Label Lite Cube DLX 31-Inch Hardside Spinner is the right model for you, in this case. With its extra-comfortable design that is made in Europe, this suitcase is sure to blow your minds away with its impeccable features.
- Comes with the Innovative metalized Curv Technology, which offers incredible resistance to impact; Samsonite LLC is the first and only travel company in the world to make use of this technology.
- Insanely lightweight, as a result of which it is a great choice to be taken along with you for long journeys.
- Comes with a recessed combi-lock system that is compatible with the TSA pen button code, thereby giving you the flexibility to set your private lock code.
- Handles come with soft leather grip, because the suitcase is ergonomically designed; this feature ensures that you don’t feel uncomfortable even when you hold your suitcase for a long time.
- Offers an integrated ID holder space just above the wheel handles.
- Irresistible Curv Technology, an innovative concept in thermoplastics, which makes the product extremely lightweight but durable.
- Royal Midnight Blue color adds more class to this already sophisticated luxury-line of suitcase.
- Offers a very stylish look, thanks to its leather detailing and royal hues.
- Ergonomically designed with soft leather handles- a feature that you might not notice in most of the suitcases; hence, suitable for long journeys.
- Offers you full value for your money.
- Weighs very light at just 7.9 pounds.
- Not suitable for people who are on a tight budget.
- The leather handles gave away in very few units.
If you can splurge on your suitcase, we would highly recommend this model for you. With its innovative technology, durability and extremely lightweight features, this suitcase definitely justifies the price it commands.
Samsonite Etude Hardside Luggage with Double Spinner Wheel
The Etude range of suitcases from Samsonite is not only modern but classy and convenient as well. These suitcases are designed in such a way that they are strong enough to withstand any kind of travel – regardless of how rigorous your travels are. Their inbuilt durable system is backed with flawless technology to make these suitcases one of the best in the market today.
- Like all Etude models, this one too is made from 100% heavy duty Makrolon Polycarbonate, which makes the suitcase resistant to scratches and high impact.
- Comes with a three-digit TSA-compatible lock system that provides you excellent security for your belongings inside the suitcase.
- Contains four 360-degree Spinner Wheels to provide great mobility and comfort during long travels
- Made from Makrolon Polycarbonate, these spinner wheels also come with a hard shell finish – a feature that makes it naturally resistant to scratches and damages from hectic use.
- The flush mounted handle helps you to make maximum use of the volume of the suitcase; the wide grips of the handles make it easy for you grab the suitcase as quickly as possible.
- Highly comfortable interiors come with flexible cross straps that ensure that your clothes are neatly folded while they are inside the luggage.
- Comes in three eye-catching shades of Dark Navy, Cedar Wood and Black/Bronze; this suitcase also comes in three sizes – carry on, medium and large.
- Stylish, sturdy, convenient and functional at the same time.
- Resistant to scratches, high-impact and damages that are due to occur during rigorous travels.
- Comes with a comfortable grip powered by a grab & go system.
- The removable hanging organizer which helps you to pack, unpack and organize your stuff is a sure blessing, indeed.
- Available at a very attractive price, which is a great deal for this model.
- Would have been better if the divider located on the top half of the suitcase was designed in a see-through fashion.
- Lock system isn’t as sturdy as it should have been for this price range.
The Samsonite Etude Hardside Luggage with Double Spinner Wheels is a comfortable suitcase that will provide you excellent company during your long journeys. Also, the price is quite affordable, so what’s stopping you from buying this right away?
Samsonite Black Label Lite Shock 30 Inch Hardside Spinner
Samsonite LLC takes utmost care and caution while manufacturing its suitcases. It doesn’t roll out new models every year to meet its targets but to surprise its customers with its innovative ideas. The Samsonite Black Label Lite Shock 30 Inch Hardside Spinner is one such suitcase that comes with the best of thermoplastic technology to provide you ultimate comfort and durability.
- Black Label Lite Shock is the lightest of all the suitcases powered with the Curv Technology; product weighs only 6.78 pounds!.
- Made in Europe in a design inspire by nature, thanks to its shell finish.
- Provides incredible resistance to impact while being extremely lightweight at the same time.
- Comes with a shock-absorbing and self-enforced design, thereby lending a lot of durability to the suitcase.
- Has woven layers that is combined with components that provide extra comfort and grip for the traveler.
- Offers excellent resistance to impact.
- Looks very stylish in its nature-inspired design.
- Suitcase comes with extra strength, especially at the corners.
- Comes with the potential to accommodate a lot of clothes inside.
- Comes with an excellent visual appeal that is hard to miss.
- Quite steeply priced for many consumers; therefore, this luggage is not for everybody.
- Few users noticed that one of the arms broke away within a few times of usage.
- Sometimes, the broken parts of the luggage are not covered under warranty, which can frustrate the customer, considering the high cost of the piece.
In spite of its extremely innovative design and being the lightest of all Curv suitcases from the stables of Samsonite, we only recommend this model for you. If you can afford to purchase it.
Samsonite S’Cure Hardside Luggage with Double Spinner Wheels
The Samsonite S’Cure models of suitcases are designed to look good and fresh after hundreds of travel experiences. With their durable design and affordable pricing, they are one of the most sought-after suitcase designs among the ones that are designed by Samsonite. What are the features that make this suitcase a popular choice? Keep reading to know more:
- Imported suitcase made from 100% heavy-duty polypropylene, which not only make the suitcase lightweight but extremely durable as well.
- Come with scratch-resistant features that make your go gaga over its longevity.
- Bright and stylish model that comes in three vibrant shades such as aqua blue, black and crimson red.
- Pull handles are wide enough to provide you with a consistently comfortable grip.
- Handles made from aluminum to make them lightweight but durable.
- Top and side-carry handles come in a retracting design, so that they are protected when you check-in your baggage.
- Comes with 360 degree spinner wheels to provide excellent mobility.
- Offers a TSA-compatible three-point lock system mounted at the side that provides extra security for your belongings, regardless of your location.
- Stylish, sleek looks that come in very bright and attractive colors.
- Known for its extreme lightweight, supreme durability, easy mobility and comfortable experience.
- Quite attractively priced, which makes it a must-buy deal.
- Lock system is highly impressive as they come in sealed gaskets, providing you with flawless security for your belongings inside the suitcase.
- This suitcase looks as fresh and new after your 100th travel as it was during your first travel, because it is resistant to scratches and high impact.
- Few users noticed that the wheels didn’t spin properly after a couple of times traveling; the worst part being that Samsonite didn’t provide warranty on this model.
- Suitcase is quite heavy even when it is empty, according to most of the users.
The S’Cure Hardside Luggage with Double Spinner Wheels from Samsonite is definitely resistant to scratches and high impact. However, it is the quality of its spinner wheels that is quite worrisome. If mobility isn’t much of an issue for you, and if you are only looking for an affordable suitcase for storage purposes, this model is a good choice for you.
Samsonite Black Label Cosmolite Spinner 86/33 Black One Size
Samsonite is the only travel company that doesn’t think twice before rolling out new models in the market. Comfort of the travelers is its prime objective. It is with this objective in mind that it became the first travel company ever to implement the Curv Technology. Curv, made from polypropylene threads is a reinforced material.
The Cosmolite ranges of suitcases are known for their unique Curv design, powered with specially-molded ridges with a shell-like finish to provide them extra durability. Made in Europe, the Cosmolite suitcases from Samsonite are known to be one of the strongest yet lightest models ever to be launched in the market till date. Here are some exciting features of this product:
- Comes with four, 360 degree spinner wheels that operate in multiple directions to give you supreme mobility so that you don’t feel the burden on your arms or shoulder.
- Comes with a fixed combination lock and cross straps to provide additional protection to the belongings inside.
- Extremely lightweight suitcase that provides excellent resistance to scratches and high impact.
- Comes with an integrated bungee cord to ensure that your baggage is highly secured.
- Unique Cosmolite Curv design which contains the shell finish and woven layering of threads, thereby providing extra comfort and durability to the suitcase.
- You won’t feel any discomfort even while holding this suitcase for a long time, because of the upright rolling spinner wheels that roll in many directions.
- Comfort, visual appeal, strength and scratch-resistance are the ideas behind the design of this suitcase.
- Spinner wheels aren’t as durable as they should be, which is a huge disappointing considering that the suitcase is slightly overpriced.
With its attractive colors and innovative Cosmolite Curv technology, this suitcase definitely looks like a must-have. Unfortunately, we aren’t able to recommend this suitcase to you with all our heart because of a couple of reasons. Firstly, the price is way above our benchmark of $500, which we think is a tad too much to spend on a suitcase! Secondly, the reviews don’t speak quite highly of the quality of this model, which is a serious disappointment, indeed!
Samsonite Tru-Frame 25” Spinner Dark Red
The suitcases from Samsonite are known for their durability and high-impact resistance. Whenever a new model is launched by this leading travel company, expectations are quite high among its loyal customers and frequent travelers. With the Tru-Frame 25” Spinner, in its strikingly attractive dark red shade, Samsonite hasn’t disappointed its loyalists at all. However, is it a suitcase that is worth your money? Read on to know more about it:
- Comes with four, 360-degree spinner wheels that are known for their upright rolling in multiple directions; this ensures that there is no effort from your side while moving them and no burden on your arms or shoulder.
- Made from 100% injection molded polycarbonate, a high quality of plastic that gives durability and high-impact resistance to the suitcase.
- Come with a retractable handle that can be easily pulled out when needed and folded back neatly inside when not in use; both the extended and secured positions come with secured locks to provide safety to your belongings.
- Suitcase comes with cross straps to keep your clothes neatly folded while in transit, thereby preventing any damage to them.
- Comes with a highly-protective, TSA-compatible lock that is neatly secured inside a sealed gasket that provides you a high degree of security when checking in your baggage.
- Luxurious interiors that contains a couple of divider panels and many pockets that you can use for organizing your belongings.
- One of the best suitcases if you are looking for a strong yet lightweight model.
- Very comfortable to hold and use as it comes with retractable handles that can be extended or pulled back inside whenever you need it.
- Stylish exteriors and luxurious interiors designed to make your travel highly comfortable.
- Good value for money, as the suitcase is known for its longevity and durability, thanks to the heavy-duty polycarbonate used for making it.
- Comes with an hanger as well, which you can use for organising your clothes.
The attractive red-colored TruFrame Suitcase from Samsonite is something that we would definitely recommend for frequent travelers. Yes, it is quite pricey; however, you could consider it as a one-time investment that you make for a safe and enjoyable travel. The luggage is highly durable and very impressive when it comes to scratch-resistance and high-impact resistance. Therefore, you needn’t have any second thoughts before buying this one.
Samsonite Winfield 3 Dlx Hardside Luggage with Spinner Wheels
If you are looking for the latest model of Samsonite luggage that is affordable, stylish and comfortable at the same time, you should give the Winfield 3 DLX Hardside Luggage with Spinner Wheels a try. With its excellent exterior and interior finishes, this luggage is a great choice for providing ultimate protection for your belongings. Though it is one of the newest products from the stables of Samsonite, this suitcase has picked up immense popularity within a very short time.
- Comes with a wide push-button handle with rubber seals and an aluminum body to provide you with a comfortable grip even when used for a long time.
- Comes with a top and side retracting handle that can be pulled out and neatly folded back inside whenever needed.
- Though lightweight, the four, 360-degree spinner wheels move very fluidly in multiple directions, thereby making it easy for you to move the suitcase along stairs, on flights and other means of transport.
- Comes with a side-mounted TSA-compatible lock system that helps to keep your belongings safely inside the suitcase, regardless of your location.
- Imported suitcase that comes with a high-quality of polyester lining.
- Comes with automatically retracting handles that give you a lot of comfort while moving around.
- You will get a 10-year warranty when you buy this suitcase, which speaks volumes about the quality of this suitcase.
- Mobility and re-engineered lightweight guaranteed, thanks to the smooth wheels that rotate in many directions.
- Comes in a group of attractive colors such as black, blue, burgundy, navy and silver.
- Very affordably priced.
- Helps you to organize your belongings well by offering you 4 pockets and a 2-sided divider without adding to the weight or burden on your arms.
- Wheels move smoothly only when all four are used at the same time; when 2 wheels are used, they tend to get stuck.
- The clasps that hold the internal straps could have been more durable than the current quality.
Yes, the Samsonite Winfield 3 DLX Hardside Luggage with Spinner Wheels does come with its set of flaws, but that’s the case with every other suitcase that you will find in the market. We feel that this suitcase offers you more than the value for the money that you spend on it. Its ten-year warranty is a huge plus, indeed! Go for it and you won’t be disappointed.
Samsonite Silhouette XV Hardside Spinner 26 Black
The Samsonite Silhouette range of suitcases was launched in a bid to cater to the dynamic needs of the traveler, which keeps changing with every passing day. Samsonite understood the pulse the market very well; it knew that it wasn’t enough to offer ready-made solutions for its customers. Samsonite realized that the travelers preferred suitcases that they could customize as per their requirements, features and convenience. Let’s learn more about this adjustable suitcase here:
- Assures you of a comfortable and safe grip, thanks to the wide handles that are designed innovatively with deluxe cushions and rubber seals.
- An innovative feature of the pull handle is that it comes with multiple height adjustments; you can choose the height that is comfortable for your height so that you don’t feel any stress on your arms or back when you carry this suitcase.
- Promises you of a straight and hassle-free roll every single time you move this suitcase; this is possible with the product’s tru-trac wheel system that comes in a V shape and camber instructions.
- Ultimate protection of your belongings inside thanks to the side-mounted, TSA-compatible lock; now, you can be assured of the safety of your belongings wherever you go.
- Comes with an integrated ID holder above the wheels for extra storage
- Corners of the suitcase are made from heavy duty polypropylene to provide additional protection and resistance to scratches and high-impact.
- Offers comfort, maximum storage, customizations and fluid mobility at the same time.
- Price varies based on the color you choose, regardless this is a fairly good deal for a suitcase that promises you safety and durability.
- Extremely lightweight suitcase, which makes for a great companion during your long journeys.
- Helps you to organize your belongings well, thanks to the pockets provided in this suitcase.
- Very comfortable to move around, thanks to the smooth roll of its wheels.
- Locking latch on the zipper broke off within two to three times of usage, as reported by few users; however, you can get these latches replaced by Samsonite as part of the 10-year warranty that the company provides.
The Samsonite Silhouette XV Hardside Spinner is not a bad suitcase, but we wouldn’t recommend it for you. We feel that there are better suitcases of Samsonite, offering the same (if not more features) at a cheaper price than this.
Samsonite NeoPlus Hardside Luggage with Dual Spinner Wheels
The Samsonite NeoPlus is one of the most sophisticated models from the stables of Samsonite. Designed for the frequent business travelers, this suitcase represents class all over.
- This Europe-made suitcase has the main objective of making the best use of limited space, which explains its small but sleek design.
- All the handles (top, side and telescopic) come in the self-retracting design, which makes it comfortable to pull them inside neatly, when they are not needed
- Comes with four, 360-degree spinner wheels that make your life easier with their smooth rolls and fluid movement.
- Suitcase’s body made from 100% heavy-duty polycarbonate with a shell-finish to protect the suitcase from scratches and high-impact.
- Comes with side-mounted, integrated, TSA-compatible lock that promises you complete safety of your belongings inside.
- Comes with two dividers that have zippers and several pockets that help you organize your belongings well.
- Cross straps provided, as a result of which you don’t have to worry about your neatly folded clothes being damaged.
- Comfort, security and durability rolled into one.
- Available in three attractive shades of metallic blue, metallic black and metallic silver.
- Suitcase is naturally designed in such a way that it is resistance to scratches; even if scratches do appear after many years, the design of the suitcase camouflages it well.
- Very affordably priced, which is a great deal that you shouldn’t miss.
- Shell-finish of the suitcase is prone to cracks, as noticed by some users.
- The design should have gone through more quality control process to make it sturdier than it is now.
Though the Neopulse Harside Luggage from Samsonite is priced quite affordably and boasts of superior quality, we wouldn’t recommend this for our readers. This is because, the shell-finished polycarbonate body of the suitcase is prone to cracks and damages, as noticed by quite a few users.
Samsonite Freeform Expandable Hardside Luggage with Double Spinner Wheels
The Freeform range of Samsonite suitcases is the one that has been designed to be resistant to scratches while being extremely lightweight at the same time. Samsonite claims that this luggage is so durable that it would look as good and fresh on your 100th trip as it did on your first trip. Let’s read more about this suitcase here:
- Comes with wide, aluminum handles that not only make the suitcase extra lightweight but also give you a comfortable grip.
- Top and side carry handles are self-retracting in nature, as a result of which, you can fold them when not needed and pull them back easily whenever you want.
- Comes with four, 360-degree Spinner Wheels that roll in multiple directions, thereby making it easy to fluidly move across all types of surfaces.
- Comes with a recessed, side-mounted, TSA-compatible lock system, which provides you a lot of security for your belongings inside; it comes with a built-in lock system as well.
- Samsonite offers a 10-year warranty on this suitcase.
- Very attractively priced.
- Made from 100% heavy-duty polycarbonate body that is resistant to scratches.
- Extremely lightweight yet quite durable; designed to withstand the toughness of the modern day travel.
- Wheel of the suitcase broke off within a few times of usage, as reported by few users.
- Zipper quality of the latches is not up to the mark, feel certain users.
The Freeform Expandable Hardside Luggage with Spinner Wheels is a good buy, though it comes with certain flaws. Since it is priced quite attractively and is loaded with durable and scratch-resistant features, we don’t see why you shouldn’t invest in it right away.
We hope these reviews would have helped you to a certain extent to choose a Samsonite hardside luggage that suits your requirement and your budget. As you may all know by now that Samsonite hardside luggages are among the best of the best in the luggage niche.
Also, we would like to invite you all to join us on our other remarkable publications where we review more luggage that you might also love.
Also be sure to read this great publication about the 8 strong luggage sets for you to consider
Once again, Thank you very much for visiting America’s favorite luggage review website.